36 John Penn Drive, TOMAKIN NSW 2537Sold
Luxury Family Home In Coastal Location
House Sold - TOMAKIN NSW
This bespoke masterpiece is straight from the pages of a Home Beautiful magazine. Positioned in the iconic beachside community of Tomakin, you will fall in love with this young family home set on a flat 899m2 block.
The hero of the home is the high end gourmet kitchen perfectly positioned with an open plan lounge and dining space.
The 30 metre yard is fully fenced with side access and is a blank canvas for gardens, pool, studio or a huge man shed.
This home has too many extras to list so inspections are encouraged.
• 4 generous bedrooms + study (Potential 5th bedroom)
• Lopi Cape Cod Fireplace with glass half
• Master with Luxury ensuite and walk in robe + built-ins to others
• 2700 high ceilings downstairs & 2550 high ceilings upstairs
• Gourmet kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone island bench top
• 900mm freestanding black retro SMEG gas cooktop and electric oven
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms + Free standing baths
• Fully Ducted air conditioning and heating.
• Sound screening between the floors
• Travertine stone tiles to alfresco
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Property backing onto bush reserve
• Close to sought after public and private schools
Local facilities include Tomakin Sports and Social Club (Tennis courts, fishing, bowling, Golf and Dart clubs) Three minute drive to the IGA and Bottle shop, Tomakin Service station, Smokey Dans restaurant and Golf Course.
Please contact us for more information