11 Elandra Place, MALUA BAY NSW 2536Sold $885,000
Cul-De-Sac Delight with Room for the Toys
House Sold - MALUA BAY NSW
Presenting a rare opportunity to buy in the sought after suburb of Malua Bay, close to all local amenities and a short stroll to the beach, lies the beautiful home with commanding presence.
This property offers a unique opportunity for those with a boat or caravan. There is rear entry to the property with a concrete pad for additional parking and a third garage with bathroom and bedroom.
Inside has an open floor plan with captivating 3.5 metre raked ceilings. The living is all on one level with generous bedrooms and ensuite with walk in robe to the master. The property is low maintenance and ideally located a short walk to the new Malua Bay club, which is currently being built.
– Large sun drenched open plan living and dining that accesses 2 outdoor entertaining areas
with study nook.
– 3 bedrooms plus a study off the main .
– Master has a generous WIR and ensuite.
– Spacious kitchen with induction cook top and soft close drawers.
– A superb front alfresco area with ample space for entertaining and soaking up the sun.
– Detached studio with ensuite off the rear single garage.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and stylish louvers for those sea breezes.
– Automatic Double lock up garage with key-less entry and under house storage.
– Concrete pad for the caravan or camper trailer with rear gates offering dual access.
– Fully fenced with level backyard also features synthetic turf ideal for kids area, making it the low maintenance setting you are looking for.
This unique property is located in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes and is placed minutes to patrolled beaches, schools and shops.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes