3 Elford Way, MALUA BAY NSW 2536Sold $635,000
Hamptons inspired with the WOW Factor
House Sold - MALUA BAY NSW
This property has the wow factor. Hamptons inspired and immaculately presented, this young Hotondo home oozes class and style. It is ideal for someone wanting a flat level home with no stairs and additional width in the halls and doorways perfect for wheelchair access.
The home is filled with an abundance of natural light and offers 4 bedrooms with open plan living and dining.
The main bedroom looks like a picture straight from a designer magazine and features axon cladding.
The style continues in the bathrooms with custom made bathroom vanities and floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms.
The hero of the home is the kitchen and its easy to imagine yourself entertaining with friends. The 40mm stone bench top with stone splash back, walk-in pantry, double ovens, undermount sink, double drawer dishwasher and Pheonix tap wear are just a few of the features in this breath taking space.
Obviously this home is bursting with features and we highly recommend that you come and inspect for yourself, but please also find a list of additional features below;
* Fully fenced, low maintenance level yard with tool shed.
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Ducted air conditioning
* Engineered oak timber flooring
* Lockwood keyless digital front entrance pad
* Avista flake floor in garage with automatic door
* Down lights and ceiling fans throughout
* Flat level walk to Malua Bay beach and shops